HSX Forum
Movies
DL: Amazon is working with Michael B. Jordan to build out a Creed-Universe across TV & Film. Including Anime movies.
notfabio
Mar 09, 11:47
Sounds like they are really pushing it, a project focusing on Creed's daughter? The Drago project might work (doubt as a theatrical release)
{nm}
notfabio
Mar 09, 11:49
It's one thing to have a successful 'Creed' movie every few years but an entire universe?
SirWinstonNewkirk
Mar 09, 11:57
People said the same thing about ROCKY and yet here we are
Moviesnob
Mar 09, 14:12
I think there's an avenue to explore / tell Creed's daughter character Amaya and a Drago spinoff is interesting enough.
{nm}
JayPrimetown
Mar 09, 12:08
I think it's Amazon telling Michael B Jordan what he wants to hear so he stays available. I'm sure the anime film happens at least.
{nm}
notfabio
Mar 09, 12:15
Clearly MBJ has a passion for Anime and they'll let him create that passion project. Other stuff can happen if the story is good enough.
JayPrimetown
Mar 09, 12:44
You have an IP that is 9 deep where #9 just had the IP's biggest opening, you have something really special
Moviesnob
Mar 09, 14:16