HSX Forum

Movies

I asked ChatGPT this prompt "Write a Sitcom about the Hollywood Stock Exchange Message Board" this is what it generated

Posted by: notfabio on May 05, 12:21 in response to Antibody's post Now I want to know what happens at the party and how Jen...

Title: "The Hollywood Traders"

FADE IN:

INT. HOLLYWOOD STOCK EXCHANGE MESSAGE BOARD - DAY

A group of traders is frantically typing away on the Hollywood Stock Exchange message board, trying to get ahead of the game. Among them are:

JACK, the smooth-talking trader who always seems to have insider information.

SARA, the no-nonsense trader who takes everything very seriously.

MIKE, the clueless newbie who is always asking for help.

CUT TO:

INT. JACK'S OFFICE - DAY

Jack is on the phone, making deals with his contacts in the entertainment industry. He's confident that he's going to make a fortune on the latest blockbuster.

JACK: "Listen, I know this movie is going to be huge. Trust me, I have insider information."

Suddenly, his phone beeps. It's a message from Sara on the HSX message board.

SARA: "Hey, Jack. I heard a rumor that the studio is having trouble getting funding for that movie. Are you sure you want to risk everything on it?"

JACK: "Ha! Sara, you always play it safe. You're never going to make any real money that way."

CUT TO:

INT. SARA'S OFFICE - DAY

Sara is poring over financial reports and market trends, trying to figure out the best investment strategy.

SARA: "Hmm, it looks like there's a lot of volatility in the market right now. Maybe I should diversify my portfolio."

Suddenly, her phone rings. It's Mike.

MIKE: "Hey, Sara. I'm having trouble understanding these market trends. Can you help me out?"

SARA: "Mike, I've told you a hundred times, you need to do your own research. You can't just rely on other people's advice."

MIKE: "Yeah, but you're the expert. I don't want to make a mistake and lose all my money."

SARA: "Ugh, fine. I'll help you out this time. But you need to start taking this seriously if you want to succeed in the stock market."

CUT TO:

INT. MIKE'S APARTMENT - DAY

Mike is sitting at his computer, staring at the HSX message board. He's trying to figure out what all the insider jargon means.

MIKE: "What's a 'futures' contract? And why do people keep talking about 'BO' numbers?"

Suddenly, his doorbell rings. It's Jack.

JACK: "Hey, Mike. I heard you're having trouble understanding the message board. Let me show you the ropes."

MIKE: "Wow, thanks, Jack. I really appreciate it."

JACK: "No problem, kid. Just remember, in the stock market, it's every man for himself."

FADE OUT.





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Katherine Waterston (KWATE) 25000 5.92 (0.00)          Daniel Craig (DCRAI) 25000 73.87 (-0.25)          Jonny Lee Miller (JLMIL) 25000 5.23 (0.00)          Madelyn Cline (MCLIN) 25000 16.92 (+0.10)          Jake Gyllenhaal (JGYLL) 25000 21.74 (+0.13)          M. Night Shyamalan (MNSHY) 25000 74.43 (-0.25)          Alicia Vikander (AVIKA) 25000 1.94 (-0.03)          Ray Romano (RROMA) 25000 39.39 (+0.12)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 40.52 (+0.01)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.00 (0.00)          Pendulum (PNDLM) 10000 11.35 (+0.01)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (0.00)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (0.00)          Cynthia Erivo (CERIV) 25000 107.76 (-0.32)          Tim Blake Nelson (TBNEL) 25000 44.69 (+0.17)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.52 (-0.22)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 50000 17.94 (+0.84)          Brandon Sklenar (BSKLE) 25000 62.60 (+0.25)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (-0.66)          Obey (OBEY) 50000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender (ATLA1) 149999 2.10 (-0.01)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          The Only Living Pickpocket in Ne (OLPNY) 150000 1.77 (-0.02)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.39 (-0.37)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 4.01 (-0.07)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Ken Russell's The Devil (KRSTD) 150000 1.90 (-0.01)          Lashana Lynch (LLYNC) 25000 140.09 (-0.33)          Tomorrow Is a Drag (TIADR) 50000 8.86 (+0.02)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 13.61 (+0.10)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (-0.66)          Pom Klementieff (PKLEM) 25000 140.44 (-0.33)          Live Like That (LVLKT) 150000 13.50 (+0.64)          Jeremy Irons (JIRON) 25000 75.22 (-0.25)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 4.01 (-0.07)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.15 (+0.80)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.15 (+0.80)          Jacki Weaver (JWEAV) 25000 17.01 (-0.10)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.76 (-0.33)          Ashley Park (ASPAR) 25000 30.99 (-0.12)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.76 (-0.33)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 25000 100.41 (+0.01)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 25000 100.41 (+0.01)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)