HSX Forum

Movies

The HSX rom-com movie is mostly coherent.

Posted by: notfabio on May 05, 13:00 in response to notfabio's post It does movies too! Write a survival thriller movie about...

Title: Love at the Box Office

FADE IN:

INT. HSX.COM MOVIES FORUM - DAY

A group of movie enthusiasts are passionately discussing their favorite films and box office predictions. Among them are our main characters:

ALEX, a charming and confident user who has a reputation for always being right.

MAYA, a witty and sarcastic user who is never afraid to speak her mind.

NICK, a shy and introverted user who often lurks in the shadows.

CUT TO:

INT. COFFEE SHOP - DAY

Alex and Maya are meeting for the first time after months of flirting on the forum.

MAYA: "I can't believe we finally get to meet in person. You're not as obnoxious as I thought you'd be."

ALEX: "Thanks, I think? You're even more beautiful in person than your avatar suggests."

They share a laugh and continue chatting about their favorite films and box office predictions.

CUT TO:

INT. MOVIE THEATER - NIGHT

Nick is sitting alone in the theater, watching a romantic comedy. Suddenly, Maya walks in and sits down next to him.

MAYA: "Hey, mind if I sit here?"

NICK: "Uh, sure."

MAYA: "You're Nick, right? I recognize your avatar from the forum."

NICK: "Yeah, that's me."

They watch the movie together and bond over their shared love of romantic comedies.

CUT TO:

INT. FORUM THREAD - DAY

Alex and Maya are playfully arguing over the box office prospects of the latest superhero movie. Nick chimes in with a well-timed joke, earning a smile from Maya.

MAYA: "You know, Nick, you're pretty funny for a lurker."

NICK: "Thanks, I try my best."

ALEX: "Hey, Maya, how about we make a bet on this movie's box office? Loser has to take the winner out on a date."

MAYA: "You're on. And just so you know, I'm never wrong when it comes to box office predictions."

CUT TO:

INT. RESTAURANT - NIGHT

Alex and Maya are sitting across from each other at a candlelit table, nervously sipping their drinks.

ALEX: "So, Maya, what do you want to know about me?"

MAYA: "Well, for starters, how did you get so good at predicting box office numbers?"

ALEX: "I don't know, it's just something I've always been interested in. Plus, I love a good challenge."

MAYA: "Well, I'm glad I challenged you. This has been a fun date so far."

CUT TO:

INT. COFFEE SHOP - DAY

Nick and Maya are chatting over coffee, laughing at each other's jokes.

NICK: "You know, I was really nervous about meeting you in person. But you're even cooler than I thought you'd be."

MAYA: "Aw, Nick, you're making me blush. I'm glad we finally got to meet too."

They share a sweet moment as they realize that their online connection has turned into something real.

CUT TO:

INT. MOVIE THEATER - NIGHT

Alex and Maya are on their second date, watching a romantic comedy. Maya snuggles up to Alex, and he wraps his arm around her.

MAYA: "You know, Alex, I never thought I'd fall for someone I met on a movie forum."

ALEX: "Yeah, neither did I. But I'm glad I found you."

They share a kiss as the movie begins, and we see the audience in the theater,

Ā 





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Michael Fassbender (MFASS) 25000 20.51 (-0.12)          Lee Pace (LPACE) 25000 73.82 (-0.51)          Katherine Waterston (KWATE) 25000 5.92 (0.00)          Daniel Craig (DCRAI) 25000 73.87 (-0.25)          Jonny Lee Miller (JLMIL) 25000 5.23 (0.00)          Madelyn Cline (MCLIN) 25000 16.92 (+0.10)          Jake Gyllenhaal (JGYLL) 25000 21.74 (+0.13)          M. Night Shyamalan (MNSHY) 25000 74.43 (-0.25)          Alicia Vikander (AVIKA) 25000 1.94 (-0.03)          Ray Romano (RROMA) 25000 39.39 (+0.12)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 40.52 (+0.01)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.00 (0.00)          Pendulum (PNDLM) 10000 11.35 (+0.01)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (0.00)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (0.00)          Cynthia Erivo (CERIV) 25000 107.76 (-0.32)          Tim Blake Nelson (TBNEL) 25000 44.69 (+0.17)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.52 (-0.22)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 50000 17.94 (+0.84)          Brandon Sklenar (BSKLE) 25000 62.60 (+0.25)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (-0.66)          Obey (OBEY) 50000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender (ATLA1) 149999 2.10 (-0.01)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          The Only Living Pickpocket in Ne (OLPNY) 150000 1.77 (-0.02)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.39 (-0.37)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 4.01 (-0.07)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Ken Russell's The Devil (KRSTD) 150000 1.90 (-0.01)          Lashana Lynch (LLYNC) 25000 140.09 (-0.33)          Tomorrow Is a Drag (TIADR) 50000 8.86 (+0.02)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 13.61 (+0.10)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (-0.66)          Pom Klementieff (PKLEM) 25000 140.44 (-0.33)          Live Like That (LVLKT) 150000 13.50 (+0.64)          Jeremy Irons (JIRON) 25000 75.22 (-0.25)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 4.01 (-0.07)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.15 (+0.80)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.15 (+0.80)          Jacki Weaver (JWEAV) 25000 17.01 (-0.10)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.76 (-0.33)          Ashley Park (ASPAR) 25000 30.99 (-0.12)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.76 (-0.33)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 25000 100.41 (+0.01)