HSX Forum

Movies

The alternative knock off project Title: Trading Places

Posted by: notfabio on May 05, 12:23 in response to notfabio's post I asked ChatGPT this prompt "Write a Sitcom about...

Title: Trading Places

FADE IN:

INT. HOLLYWOOD STOCK EXCHANGE MESSAGE BOARD - DAY

A group of traders are typing away furiously on their computers, trying to stay ahead of the game. Among them are our main characters:

JACK, a seasoned trader who's seen it all.

LUCY, a young up-and-comer with a lot to prove.

CHARLIE, a quirky day trader with a penchant for conspiracy theories.

CUT TO:

INT. JACK'S OFFICE - DAY

Jack is sitting at his desk, scrolling through the message board, when his phone rings.

JACK: "Hello?"

LUCY: "Hey, Jack. I saw your post about that new superhero movie. I think you're underestimating its potential."

JACK: "Really? I thought it looked like a dud. What do you know that I don't?"

LUCY: "I have some insider info from a friend who works in the industry. Trust me, this one's going to be big."

JACK: "Hmm, okay. I'll take another look. Thanks, Lucy."

CUT TO:

INT. CHARLIE'S APARTMENT - DAY

Charlie is pacing back and forth in his cluttered apartment, muttering to himself.

CHARLIE: "I knew it! They're manipulating the market! I can't trust anyone."

Suddenly, his phone rings. It's Jack.

JACK: "Hey, Charlie. I noticed you've been posting a lot of conspiracy theories lately. You doing okay?"

CHARLIE: "What? Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

JACK: "Just checking. You know, it's easy to get caught up in all the drama and paranoia on the message board. But sometimes you just have to trust your instincts."

CHARLIE: "Yeah, you're right. I'll try to tone it down a bit."

CUT TO:

INT. LUCY'S OFFICE - DAY

Lucy is sitting at her desk, typing away on her computer, when her boss walks in.

BOSS: "Lucy, we need to talk. I've been monitoring your internet activity, and I've noticed you're spending a lot of time on that Hollywood Stock Exchange message board."

LUCY: "Uh, yeah. It's just a hobby of mine."

BOSS: "Well, I'm sorry, but I can't have my employees spending company time on personal pursuits. You're fired."

Lucy is stunned as she packs up her things and leaves the office.

CUT TO:

INT. THE HSX.COM OFFICE - DAY

Jack, Charlie, and Lucy are all gathered in the HSX.com office, where they meet with the CEO, JENNY.

JENNY: "So, what brings you all here today?"

JACK: "We have an idea for a sitcom about the Hollywood Stock Exchange message board. We think it could be a real hit."

JENNY: "Interesting. But how would you make it funny?"

CHARLIE: "Well, we could play up the drama and the competition among traders. Plus, we could have some quirky characters like a conspiracy theorist who thinks the whole stock market is rigged."

LUCY: "And we could have some real-life celebrities make guest appearances to add some star power."

JENNY: "I like it. Let's make it happen."

CUT TO:

INT. THE HSX.COM MESSAGE BOARD - DAY

The sitcom is now in full swing. We see Jack, Lucy, and Charlie typing away on the message board, trying to stay ahead of the game.

JACK: "I don't know about this new rom-com. The trailer





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Ashley Park (ASPAR) 25000 30.87 (-0.24)          Michael Fassbender (MFASS) 25000 20.51 (-0.12)          Lee Pace (LPACE) 25000 73.82 (-0.51)          Katherine Waterston (KWATE) 25000 5.92 (0.00)          Daniel Craig (DCRAI) 25000 73.87 (-0.25)          Jonny Lee Miller (JLMIL) 25000 5.23 (0.00)          Madelyn Cline (MCLIN) 25000 16.92 (+0.10)          Jake Gyllenhaal (JGYLL) 25000 21.74 (+0.13)          M. Night Shyamalan (MNSHY) 25000 74.43 (-0.25)          Alicia Vikander (AVIKA) 25000 1.94 (-0.03)          Ray Romano (RROMA) 25000 39.39 (+0.12)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 40.52 (+0.01)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 2.00 (0.00)          Pendulum (PNDLM) 10000 11.35 (+0.01)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (0.00)          Andrew Garfield (AGARF) 25000 57.30 (0.00)          Cynthia Erivo (CERIV) 25000 107.76 (-0.32)          Tim Blake Nelson (TBNEL) 25000 44.69 (+0.17)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.52 (-0.22)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 50000 17.94 (+0.84)          Brandon Sklenar (BSKLE) 25000 62.60 (+0.25)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (-0.66)          Obey (OBEY) 50000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender (ATLA1) 149999 2.10 (-0.01)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          The Only Living Pickpocket in Ne (OLPNY) 150000 1.77 (-0.02)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 10.39 (-0.37)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 4.01 (-0.07)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Ken Russell's The Devil (KRSTD) 150000 1.90 (-0.01)          Lashana Lynch (LLYNC) 25000 140.09 (-0.33)          Tomorrow Is a Drag (TIADR) 50000 8.86 (+0.02)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 13.61 (+0.10)          Dichen Lachman (DLACH) 25000 107.55 (-0.66)          Pom Klementieff (PKLEM) 25000 140.44 (-0.33)          Live Like That (LVLKT) 150000 13.50 (+0.64)          Jeremy Irons (JIRON) 25000 75.22 (-0.25)          La Bola Negra (LBNEG) 150000 4.01 (-0.07)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.15 (+0.80)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.15 (+0.80)          Jacki Weaver (JWEAV) 25000 17.01 (-0.10)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.79 (-0.19)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.76 (-0.33)          Ashley Park (ASPAR) 25000 30.87 (-0.24)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.76 (-0.33)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)          Obey (OBEY) 150000 17.94 (+0.84)