HSX Forum

Movies

All I know is that when I saw Nun II on Sunday, there were trailers for It Lives Inside and Exorcist, but not Saw X. {nm}

Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Sep 20, 11:15 in response to notfabio's post AMC might be pissed off at Lionsgate for their parody,...

AMC might be pissed off at Lionsgate for their parody, but Regal was happy to film this "viral stunt" at LA Live for SAW X notfabio Sep 20, 09:17

All I know is that when I saw Nun II on Sunday, there were trailers for It Lives Inside and Exorcist, but not Saw X. TheWeekendWarrior Sep 20, 11:15





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Blood on Snow (BLOSN) 150000 12.11 (+0.07)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 50000 5.68 (+0.01)          Jehanne d'Arc (JDARC) 50000 32.73 (+0.02)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 50000 5.68 (+0.01)          Final Destination 7 (FDES7) 25000 72.26 (+0.03)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 50000 5.68 (+0.01)          Godzilla Minus Zero (GODM2) 150000 81.66 (+0.24)          Heart Eyes 2 (HRTE2) 100000 20.31 (+0.04)          Viva La Madness (VLMAD) 25000 20.40 (+0.01)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 50000 5.68 (+0.01)          Grandgear (GGEAR) 50000 52.66 (+0.05)          Alone at Dawn aka Combat Control (ADAWN) 50000 25.81 (+0.03)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 50000 5.68 (+0.01)          Paris Paramount aka Untitled Nan (PRSPM) 100000 49.84 (+0.10)          Margie Claus (MARGC) 125000 37.09 (+0.08)          The Conjuring: First Communion (CNJU5) 100000 89.38 (+0.06)          Artificial (AIFIC) 10000 21.28 (0.00)          Zero A.D.: The Birth of Christ (BTLHM) 100000 34.05 (+0.06)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 39.20 (-0.23)          Whalefall (WHALF) 100000 29.73 (+0.06)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 39.20 (-0.23)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 39.20 (-0.23)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 39.20 (-0.23)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 39.20 (-0.23)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 50000 39.20 (-0.23)          John C. Reilly (JCREI) 25000 46.95 (0.00)          John C. Reilly (JCREI) 3000 46.95 (0.00)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 50000 8.44 (-0.14)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 50000 8.44 (-0.14)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 50000 8.44 (-0.14)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 50000 8.44 (-0.14)          Empire City (EMPCT) 150000 13.37 (+0.17)          Empire City (EMPCT) 150000 13.37 (+0.17)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 50000 8.44 (-0.14)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 19.93 (-0.56)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 50000 8.44 (-0.14)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 149999 19.93 (-0.56)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 9.85 (-0.15)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 20000 19.93 (-0.56)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 20000 19.93 (-0.56)          The Last Witch Hunter 2 (TLWH2) 50000 9.94 (0.00)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 44.14 (-0.22)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 72.17 (+0.25)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 10000 19.52 (+0.11)          Sense and Sensibility (SNSNS) 10000 19.52 (+0.11)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 50000 29.00 (+0.48)          Terrifier 4 (TERF4) 10000 19.47 (0.00)          Split Fiction (SPFIC) 10000 23.99 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 29999 29.00 (+0.48)          You Can See Everything (YCSET) 150000 8.44 (-0.14)