Variety: EXPENDABLES 4 could have used a SAG-AFTRA promotional waiver, only $15 million opening weekend expected. Sep 20, 10:12
Shawn at Box Office Pro going even lower with $11.7 million Sep 20, 10:44
I figure they projected a bump if cast promoted it was less than it would cost in extra marketing/holding costs to 2024. Sep 20, 11:01
Where does it say they could've used waiver and didn't? {nm} Sep 20, 11:14
15.8M was what the last one did with press, so 15M is great. {nm} Sep 20, 11:36
DL: $15M-$17M. Sep 20, 11:59
One thing going for it is it's rated R again like the frst two films. {nm} Sep 20, 12:37
I haven't seen it, nor do I think I will, but MEG2 was probably helped by being PG-13. {nm} Sep 20, 12:41
all of these franchises are still viable due to home ent. I think its great they are getting a theatrical release for the overall ecosystem Sep 20, 12:47