Old Friends New Friends Lucas Hedges, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Geraldine Viswanathan, Kathryn Newton, François Arnaud and Dylan Gelula star...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I have the top 10 at $42.5m which may be the worst weekend for the year
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Sep 24, 08:21 in response to Antibody's post V: XPND4 $8.3 million.
I guess we'll have to see if the strikes ending help the October releases because it did Aug/Sept no favors
V: XPND4 $8.3 million. Antibody Sep 24, 08:15
I have the top 10 at $42.5m which may be the worst weekend for the year TheWeekendWarrior Sep 24, 08:21
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar