TheWrap: Nope, Ted Sarandos hasn't changed his opinion about theatrical releases for Netflix titles. Oct 12, 17:10
More or less, why should we make our subscribers wait for movies they already paid subscription fees for. {nm} Oct 12, 17:11
i cared more when they were making Roma etc instead of Gal Gadot junk {nm} Oct 12, 17:42
they are still making and acquiring excellent movies. that didnt stop after ROMA Oct 12, 18:13
the festival splashes like Hit Man feel like they are becoming fewer and farther between Oct 12, 20:22
Netflix is killing theatrical business in many countries, including South Korea Oct 12, 18:30
on one hand, thats bull****. on the other hand, hopefully one of those films is SMUGGLERS {nm} Oct 12, 18:37
Yes. SMUGGLERS is one of very few korean local theatrical films that could make profit in 2023 Oct 12, 18:46
Glad I have that movie! {nm} Oct 12, 19:05
Good for you! I will be grateful if you can ask Kim Hye-soo to do a publicity tour in US! Oct 12, 19:35
I met her at TIFF. Very sophisticated. Go Min-Si was my favorite that I got to spend time with Oct 12, 19:43
It's the opposite of funny, how he describes movies he wants watched nowhere else but on a phone as "film". {nm} Oct 12, 21:14