Monkey Quest Monkey Quest follows a pair of siblings who awakens a powerful protector in their search for their parents. The...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I think it would have to do $9m in Thursday previews to hit that mark...
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Oct 25, 14:47 in response to TheWeekendWarrior's post Shawn at BoxOffice is going straight out with $78m...
There aren't a ton of sellouts here for Thursday night but many smaller theaters are very close. I just bought a ticket to see it tomorrow to see what all the hype is about.
Shawn at BoxOffice is going straight out with $78m opening for Five Nights at Freddys... TheWeekendWarrior Oct 25, 14:43
I think it would have to do $9m in Thursday previews to hit that mark... TheWeekendWarrior Oct 25, 14:47
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar