Hal Alexander Ludwig stars as the real-life Hal Donaldson, a journalist who witnessed suffering and inequality. A...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Apple is utilizing multiple revenue streams now, not just theatrical {nm}
Posted by: Moviesnob on Dec 08, 12:34 in response to notfabio's post I'd have to imagine that Apple never thought they would...
THR: Charlize Theron & Daniel Craig will star in Justin Lin's Heist thriller TWO FOR THE MONEY for Apple Films. notfabio Dec 08, 09:13
I'd have to imagine that Apple never thought they would recoup budget, and recouping P&A is good enough to keep going on theatrical releases {nm} notfabio Dec 08, 09:15
Apple is utilizing multiple revenue streams now, not just theatrical Moviesnob Dec 08, 12:34
Empire City I am not a source ever, trust me bro: I'm hearing a full theatrical wide release with a healthy window for this as well. notfabio Dec 08, 12:02
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar