Variety: Benny Safdie interview discussing his split with his brother with a cameo appearance by Dwayne Johnson. Jan 04, 08:15
Emily Blunt helped get Smashing Machine back on track by reconnecting Safdie with Dwayne Johnson. Blunt & Johnson are close friends now. Jan 04, 08:19
I hope they make JUNG2 {nm} Jan 04, 08:29
Why does it have to be JUNG2? Why not something different? {nm} Jan 04, 09:06
Because I liked Jungle Cruise 1? :) {nm} Jan 04, 10:35
Nah, I'd prefer something that might make money :) {nm} Jan 04, 11:24
I'd personally rather get EDGE OF TOMORROW 2 over JUNGLE CRUISE 2 if the offer is on the table. :) {nm} Jan 04, 11:37
Besides, it's not like Jungle Cruise made money, either. {nm} Jan 04, 12:38
TROCK " I’m at a point in my career where I want to make films that matter, " No more 4-quad movies? {nm} Jan 04, 17:14
Five bucks says that Josh never gets his own bond and gets treated like a red-headed stepchild Jan 04, 08:28