WOR: Exclusive plot details for Big Bold Beautiful Journey, Margot Robbie goes for a ride in a Passat with a magical GPS unit. Feb 19, 15:08
THR: MOBEL is the wife of Beetlejuice in BEET2 Feb 19, 14:47
Sleeping with the Director has its benefits {nm} Feb 19, 14:58
DL: the Prime Video Blade Runner 2099 begins production in April Feb 19, 14:42
2nd hand RPK: ABASS has met with Lucasfilm for a Star Wars role (unspecified but...) Feb 19, 11:18
If the theatrical reimagined LANDO is far enough along she'd also be a good get for that. {nm} Feb 19, 11:20
Maybe she'll be the next H$250 bond {nm} Feb 19, 13:13
has Angela Bassett ever played a villain? {nm} Feb 19, 20:15
Yes {nm} Feb 19, 21:56
curious, what do you mean by PSTLV's filmmaking? {nm} Feb 19, 10:38
it was an a for enjoyment...in comparison to filmmaking of the acadamy award movies it was closer to a b {nm} Feb 19, 11:12
Well, Nomadland won Best Picture. {nm} Feb 19, 11:21
NEXT GOAL WINS (C+) Not as bad as I feared it would be the off kilterness kind of makes up for super formulaic story, {nm} Feb 19, 10:45
Next Goal Wins (B) {nm} Feb 19, 10:59
The Amelie Reissue: A+; Freeway: B LOL; Nothing new unfortunately. {nm} Feb 19, 16:05
Bob Marley: One Love (C+), Tropic Thunder (B+), Miller's Crossing (A) {nm} Feb 19, 16:29
Anyone but You available on digital tomorrow... so... two months? Feb 19, 09:05
THR: MDWEB advance purchase sales were declining in real time as buyers were refunding their tickets on Wed. Feb 19, 08:19
Question is that new "franchise" Spider-Woman (SPDWM) or another? {nm} Feb 19, 09:47
MDWEB2, but only Sony knows what's next in their Spiderverse. {nm} Feb 19, 10:44
I hope people don't blame the actors for that one. There is such thing as cheap dialogue and weak story. Feb 19, 11:30
Stop giving EC credit he hasn't earned. {nm} Feb 19, 08:20
Just kidding. I'm sure they have VP level sources at the big 3 which I can't imagine EC is. {nm} Feb 19, 08:59
Also if it was them, they'd be making related posts all weekend. {nm} Feb 19, 09:00
BOR: Both Bob Marley and Madame Web were underestimated (but it doesn't help the latter much) Feb 19, 07:42
I meant to mention how well A Dog's Purpose did. You never know. {nm} Feb 19, 07:38
I may be under embargo still, so... {nm} Feb 19, 07:40
Please let me know what you thought as soon as you're free to do so. {nm} Feb 19, 10:15
I wouldn't surprised if this is one of the upcoming Regal MMMs (just not tonight) {nm} Feb 19, 08:08
I was thinking the same thing. It's gotta be soon. {nm} Feb 19, 10:16
For me, when i saw the ESPN 15 minute thing about this event, I was touched, but it also seemed like enough. Feb 19, 10:15
FOXBIZ: KCOST building a production studio in Utah, hasnt actually started production on Horizon Pt 3 yet Feb 19, 05:35
TN: The Taste of Things expanded to 505 theaters. $600,658 Fri-Sum Feb 18, 18:16
Marley^High,^ Web” Collapses At Box-Office Feb 18, 14:00
Hasbro Shopping Around “Clue” Rights Feb 18, 13:36
Sanada Confirmed For “Mortal Kombat 2” Feb 18, 13:34
Waltz, Jones To Lead Besson’s “Dracula” Feb 18, 13:33
The fact that Killers didn't get an Adapted Screenplay nom, nor hair/make-up, two things that often help lead actresses... Feb 18, 12:42
one BP nom makes Americans feel patriotic about their history of mass murder, the other is Killers of the Flower Moon Feb 18, 12:44
Nolan was nominated for Oppenheimer Adapted Screenplay and lost. Will Oscar also spread the wealth? {nm} Feb 18, 12:48
lfg American Fiction {nm} Feb 18, 12:58
Barbie to reward Greta Gerwig. {nm} Feb 18, 13:01
I guess you're a fan of the Participation Award Generation? {nm} Feb 18, 13:03
I'm just teasing, but the fact that Barbie didn't even win Costumes at BAFTA is surprising. {nm} Feb 18, 13:04
BAFTA: Robert Downey Jr. awarded the BAFTA for Supporting Actor in Oppenheimer Feb 18, 11:57
Da’vine Joy Randolph takes the award for Supporting Actress in The Holdovers Feb 18, 11:57
I see that Zone of Interest won the sound award. Bravo. Well done. {nm} Feb 18, 20:44
Rocha/Sneider says AMUSC is not doing The Brave and the Bold, though he still has a Bat logo on his studio cart Feb 18, 09:13
Is MarvelAUNZ trolling with a TSWIF inspired DEAD3 poster? Feb 18, 09:05
Good way to market it. Feb 18, 12:15