Apparently the next Regal Monday Mystery Movie will be Monday May 1st. Apparently will also be R. {nm} Apr 18, 12:05
HYPNT {nm} Apr 18, 12:49
That could end up being a home run for Sony. Lot of firepower in that cast {nm} Apr 18, 12:09
The top R-rated animated film is SAUSG at less than $100M {nm} Apr 18, 12:21
Oops, I missed the part about live-action. {nm} Apr 18, 12:22
Yea it looks like it will be a live action / animated hybrid. Guess it's too early to know who will play what parts {nm} Apr 18, 12:33
Strays 2 {nm} Apr 18, 12:15
Just make the live action Madagascar movie already! {nm} Apr 18, 13:18
Not a good sign that Being Mortal can be salvaged with Lionsgate touting this as his first. {nm} Apr 18, 10:30
DL: Galaxy Quest is in development as a series at P+ (Collider originally broke the news in March of 2021) Apr 18, 08:58
Unclear if it's going to have sequel elements or not, but it's not the same project that was going to be done at Amazon. {nm} Apr 18, 09:00
other advanced alien civilizations are dumb enough to think a TV show was real? {nm} Apr 18, 09:07
Considering they were able to replicate the technology, wouldn’t that suggest there was *some* truth to it? ;) {nm} Apr 18, 09:16
Tribeca First Look: Downtown Owl [DTOWL] Apr 18, 08:38
Caveat: The number of non-docs non-studio films that have premiered at Tribeca and have gone onto become box office hits.... Apr 18, 10:59
DTOWL is produced by Stage 6, which has gotten wide releases. {nm} Apr 18, 11:05
This is a caveat for Tribeca in general, not that specific project/movie. {nm} Apr 18, 11:11
I didn't even look at the description for DTOWL. Now that I have, I stand by my earlier statement :) {nm} Apr 18, 11:12
Moviesnob can (and will) correct me if I'm wrong... he's attended many times as a buyer and distributor. {nm} Apr 18, 11:13
should add the only reason I went to SXSW is b/c I live in Austin {nm} Apr 18, 12:13
Tribeca First Look: [ISS] Apr 18, 08:33
Tribeca First Look: He Went That Way [HWTW] Apr 18, 08:32
Tribeca: First Look at Eric Larue [ERICL] Apr 18, 08:31
Variety: Marvel will premiere its first original documentary STAN LEE at Tribeca Film Festival. Apr 18, 08:18
Bring Back the Summper Pick 7!! Apr 18, 08:30
it's coming back...I'll post the announcement for entries on Apr 28 {nm} Apr 18, 09:14
Awesome. I'll make sure my Summer Top Five posts before then. Many thanks {nm} Apr 18, 09:43
You came in 36th out of 55 last year Kreskin. {nm} Apr 18, 10:28
V: P+ greenlights Star Trek: Section 31 movie after MYEOH wins an Oscar Apr 18, 08:08
They should at least do an IMAX Live event for it. Though I can't imagine there being wide theatrical release interest. {nm} Apr 18, 08:14
Is this the same as TREK4? ie is that going to P+ now? {nm} Apr 18, 10:27
Cody Rhodes up for playing Johnny Cage role in Mortal Kombat 2 Apr 18, 07:46
Sony: NSID5 poster and 24 hr livestream of a red door Apr 18, 07:40
W: James Gunn says that Pre-Production has begun on Superman : Legacy and that the full script is finished Apr 18, 07:11
I don't read comics, but can they turn Chukwudi Iwuji's High Evolutionary into a Kang variant? {nm} Apr 17, 18:12
I think the only thing that would be shot with Majors is Loki S2. {nm} Apr 17, 18:29
Just from the trailers, I'm expecting to hate his version of the HIgh Evolutionary. {nm} Apr 17, 19:58
Sneider: JMAJO dropped by manager and publicist. Apr 17, 18:01
He read it on DL Apr 17, 18:06
Sneider was saying on The Hot Mic that he heard Damson Idris was who Marvel was considering recasting with. {nm} Apr 17, 18:23
John Boyega as Kang, not a bad option {nm} Apr 18, 06:48
How about Ray Fisher? ;P {nm} Apr 18, 07:28
Valentino took back invite to Met Gala {nm} Apr 17, 18:11
SITWAP: Regal Mystery MOvie was actually SISU. {nm} Apr 17, 17:29
Seems to overall had the best reaction of them all at least on compare to Missing {nm} Apr 18, 05:32