HSX Forum
Movies
The Menu (B+/A-), The Pale Blue Eye (B-), 7 Women and a Murder (B), Darby and the Dead (B-) {nm}
Posted by: gsquared on Jan 09, 15:09
in response to tealfan's post So Who Saw What Last Week?
So Who Saw What Last Week?
{nm}
tealfan
Jan 09, 10:37
Glass Onion (B+)
{nm}
cmbastos
Jan 09, 10:41
The Menu (2022) A , Valley of the Dolls (1967) B, Don't Bother to Knock (1952) C+, and I Know Where I'm Going! (1945) B
{nm}
joeoftexas
Jan 09, 10:50
GLASS ONION (B/B-ish)
notfabio
Jan 09, 10:59
Babylon (B- not as bad as the reviews but still bloated and tonally . . . inconsistent. also the "love story" angle just doesn't work)
donny blaze
Jan 09, 11:06
Poker Face (C-/D), Triangle of Sadness B+/A-, Decision to Leave A, Ted Lasso Season 1 B/B-
Tallwonder
Jan 09, 11:25
Glass Onion (B), Avator 2 - 30 minutes to long (B)
{nm}
tallbridge
Jan 09, 15:02
The Menu (B+/A-), The Pale Blue Eye (B-), 7 Women and a Murder (B), Darby and the Dead (B-)
gsquared
Jan 09, 15:09
Fabelmans: B; I Know Where I'm Going: B; Zardoz: D; Pygmalion (Wendy Hiller Night on TCM): A and brilliant. Blows away Audrey. Bullitt: A
goodvibe61
Jan 09, 15:19