Old Friends New Friends Lucas Hedges, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Geraldine Viswanathan, Kathryn Newton, François Arnaud and Dylan Gelula star...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
It's even crazier to watch knowing the twist, huh? {nm}
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Sep 10, 03:17 in response to goodvibe61's post You know I was so blown away by Oldboy a couple weeks...
You know I was so blown away by Oldboy a couple weeks ago, I decided to go back for another helping of it today. And my goodness..... goodvibe61 Sep 09, 22:42
It's even crazier to watch knowing the twist, huh? TheWeekendWarrior Sep 10, 03:17
It's so well done, it has little impact on my overall enjoyment of repeated viewings. {nm} goodvibe61 Sep 10, 10:03
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar