HSX Forum

Movies

I ended up spending like $70 to see it in CT when it first opened during the pandemic, and then I saw it again in regular 70mm (not IMAX)

Posted by: The Weekend Warrior (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on Feb 02, 11:05 in response to goodvibe61's post That's great, enjoy that. I found it to be a fascinating...

when NYC movie theaters reopened... and i have a bluray of it too, just as an awards screener. I didn't love it but I did find that it was better with multiple viewings because it's an even tougher sci-fi concept than Inception (or The Prestige, for that matter). It's kind of funny to think of Nolan's Batman movies as some of his most grounded ones. I'll probably rewatch Dunkirk on Peacock too





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Digger (DIGER) 150000 62.64 (-0.89)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 12.00 (0.00)          See You When I See You (SYWIS) 1 0.73 (0.00)          Nina Dobrev (NDOBR) 25000 34.73 (+0.25)          See You When I See You (SYWIS) 1 0.73 (0.00)          Josh O'Connor (JOOCO) 25000 19.29 (-0.20)          Spaceballs: The New One (SPCB2) 2000 149.36 (+0.44)          Kick 2 (KICK2) 1 0.12 (-0.01)          Aaron Paul (APAUL) 25000 16.21 (+0.20)          Bad Apples (BAPPL) 8000 1.03 (-0.02)          Kick 2 (KICK2) 1 0.12 (-0.01)          Jason Momoa (JMOMO) 25000 138.80 (+0.33)          Kumail Nanjiani (KNANJ) 25000 73.57 (+0.25)          Untitled Fourth Film directed by (UJPE4) 150000 41.05 (-0.15)          Colony (CLONY) 8000 1.45 (0.00)          Patton Oswalt (POSWA) 25000 51.54 (+0.16)          Toxic (TOXIC) 8000 2.04 (0.00)          Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) 10000 23.39 (-0.06)          Copperhead (COPRH) 30000 19.14 (+1.32)          It Ends (ITNDS) 6000 1.36 (0.00)          Lana Condor (LCOND) 25000 40.38 (0.00)          Christopher Nolan (CNOLA) 10000 180.88 (+0.20)          Keegan-Michael Key (KMKEY) 25000 118.98 (+0.66)          Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) 10000 23.39 (-0.06)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.66 (-0.49)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 46.86 (-2.61)          Oprah Winfrey (OWINF) 25000 41.28 (+0.16)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.66 (-0.49)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 150000 168.98 (-0.45)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 12.00 (0.00)          De Gaulle (DEGAU) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.66 (-0.49)          Lizard Music (LZMUS) 30000 20.34 (+1.22)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.66 (-0.49)          Without Blood (WOBLD) 8000 0.84 (0.00)          Copperhead (COPRH) 30000 19.14 (+1.32)          Bad Apples (BAPPL) 8000 1.03 (-0.02)          Copperhead (COPRH) 20000 19.14 (+1.32)          Kenneth Branagh (KBRAN) 25000 113.10 (-0.66)          Jonah Hauer-King (JHAUE) 25000 67.04 (+0.25)          Empire City (EMPCT) 20000 13.14 (+1.25)          Colony (CLONY) 8000 1.45 (0.00)          Monica Barbaro (MBARB) 25000 95.74 (+0.25)          Toxic (TOXIC) 8000 2.04 (0.00)          Idris Elba (IELBA) 25000 116.75 (+0.33)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 12.00 (0.00)          George MacKay (GMACK) 25000 2.28 (+0.02)          Without Blood (WOBLD) 8000 0.84 (0.00)          Keanu Reeves (KREEV) 25000 142.98 (-0.33)          Jonah Hauer-King (JHAUE) 25000 67.04 (+0.25)