I noticed yesterday that quite a few Christopher Nolan movies are now on Peacock...but not Oppenheimer yet. Irony? {nm} Feb 02, 05:38
But wasn't it already released on Bluray? {nm} Feb 02, 06:59
Yes, digital and disc on November 21, 2023. {nm} Feb 02, 07:03
Has CinemaCon ever awarded Nolan with one of its fake awards? He's done more to save cinema than anyone else. {nm} Feb 02, 07:00
A studio would have to pay for it. {nm} Feb 02, 07:04
Another chance for Warner Bros. to get him back? But Uni is gonna win him his actual Oscar so... {nm} Feb 02, 07:05
I finally got a ticket to see Tenet in 70mm IMAX... not the greatest seat but all of the NYC screenings at AMC 68th are selling quickly Feb 02, 07:06
That's great, enjoy that. I found it to be a fascinating mess. Loved parts of it. Is that a great theater there? {nm} Feb 02, 08:34