HSX Forum
Movies
I noticed yesterday that quite a few Christopher Nolan movies are now on Peacock...but not Oppenheimer yet. Irony?
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Feb 02, 05:38
It only seems to be his WB movies including all three Batman movies, no Insominia... I hope I don't have to explain the irony :)
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Feb 02, 05:54
Iirc its the 1st film in over a decade that'll hit 200 days in original theatrical release on Monday, just let it stay as long as possible
Tallwonder
Feb 02, 06:53
But wasn't it already released on Bluray?
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Feb 02, 06:59
Yes, digital and disc on November 21, 2023.
Antibody
Feb 02, 07:03
Has CinemaCon ever awarded Nolan with one of its fake awards? He's done more to save cinema than anyone else.
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Feb 02, 07:00
A studio would have to pay for it.
{nm}
Antibody
Feb 02, 07:04
Another chance for Warner Bros. to get him back? But Uni is gonna win him his actual Oscar so...
{nm}
The Weekend Warrior
Feb 02, 07:05
I finally got a ticket to see Tenet in 70mm IMAX... not the greatest seat but all of the NYC screenings at AMC 68th are selling quickly
The Weekend Warrior
Feb 02, 07:06
That's great, enjoy that. I found it to be a fascinating mess. Loved parts of it. Is that a great theater there?
{nm}
goodvibe61
Feb 02, 08:34
I ended up spending like $70 to see it in CT when it first opened during the pandemic, and then I saw it again in regular 70mm (not IMAX)
The Weekend Warrior
Feb 02, 11:05