Mixed Email messages: "Peacock tops 20m paid subs" and {nm} Jan 26, 07:14
Mixed Email messages: P {nm} Jan 26, 07:13
ComingSoon spoke to a source with direct knowledge of The Chain that has debunked the rumor surrounding Emma Stone’s casting. Jan 25, 22:13
Any update on Venom3? Since shoot date of mid 2023 was updated here last week its in free fall instead of rising. Jan 25, 19:52
GFR: Kristen Dunst is reprising the role of Judy Shepherd for the upcoming Jumanji [JUMN3] Jan 25, 17:42
MM: John Cena and Awkwafina Lead New Paul Feig Film at Amazon Jan 25, 17:40
‘To Leslie’ Going Back Into Select Theaters Following Andrea Riseborough's Oscar Nom Jan 25, 17:30
US trailer and March 3 release date for Blueback Jan 25, 16:48
I just read the blurb for this and I think it is about a grouper not a groper. {nm} Jan 25, 19:03
Think its an Aussie film. They're called gropers there. Crazy world down under I tell ya! ;-) {nm} Jan 25, 19:30
THR: Amandla Stenberg was used as the basis for Star Wars The Acolyte's concept art before she was even approached to star. Jan 25, 16:08
ack should be "they were approached" since non-binary. {nm} Jan 25, 16:10
GFR: Henry Cavill out, Chris Hemsworth in for THE HIGHLANDER reboot from Chad Stahelski Jan 25, 14:30
RIP Lance Kerwin (James at 15) Jan 25, 14:13
I wonder if Pathaan will be number 1 today? Jan 25, 13:50
EEAAO, Fabelmans, Top Gun, Banshees, and Avatar {nm} Jan 25, 13:45
Actually, Elvis instead of Avatar. {nm} Jan 25, 13:50
I heard Elvis was well received at Academy screenings so thats why I put it in. Tar I would put 6th. {nm} Jan 25, 13:52
Banshees, EEAAO, Fabelmans, Tar, Top Gun IMO {nm} Jan 25, 14:05
so far, a nice mix of popular fare and critic's faves {nm} Jan 25, 14:17
if anyone says triangle of sadness i'm canceling my fake money portfolio {nm} Jan 25, 18:56
EEAAO, Banshees, Fabelmens, TG, Elvis {nm} Jan 25, 13:41
DL: Open Road has just dated the Gerard Butler action movie ‘Kandahar’ for May 26, Memorial Day weekend (KNDHR) Jan 25, 13:34
^got you this time Notfabio {nm} Jan 25, 13:35
I took too long adding the Machine snide remark {nm} Jan 25, 13:37