Apparently the original source is this French site https://assets-prod.cineserie.com/movies/6535251/ May 28, 14:01
I keep confusing Lily Collins with Lynn Collins and Lili Taylor. {nm} May 28, 14:29
add Lily James for me May 28, 14:52
and Liv Tyler {nm} May 28, 17:57
Charlie Kaufman should do a sequel to Synecdoche, New York with all five of them. {nm} May 29, 06:28
GQ: Glen Powell auditioned for Young Han Solo and Captain America May 28, 13:56
He wants to be Batman {nm} May 28, 16:51
Trivia - He played the brash young trader getting knocked out by Bane in The Dark Knight Rises ~13-14 years back May 28, 20:55
damn Fred Roos last week, now Al Ruddy RIP May 28, 13:38
Variety: Andrew Scott joins Knives Out 3 (or whatever it's called) May 28, 13:31
V: Da’Vine Joy Randolph (DJRAN) cast in Eternity(ETERN) May 28, 13:12
Da’Vine Joy Randolph joins [ETERN] May 28, 15:58
DL: Theo James (TJAME) joins FUZE, filming to start in July. May 28, 12:52
Theo James joins [FUZE] May 28, 15:57
Netflix Top 10 just dropped, ATLAS had a decent 56.3 mil /28.2 views, but nowhere near JLO's THE MOTHER debut May 28, 12:24
That's more people than saw Furiosa... BURN! {nm} May 28, 12:25
That said, Damsel was a big hit for them, just I'm sure also cost a fraction of Atlas. {nm} May 28, 12:34
The Mother was 83.71M/43M {nm} May 28, 12:25
Walt Disney Animated Movie Thursday, June 6, 2024 in UTAH. likely MOANA 2, May 28, 09:57
MOAN2 trailer tomorrow May 28, 09:58
Utah/Megaplex theatres are usually in the top 5-10 nationwide grossing theatres for animated films as to (Why UTAH?) {nm} May 28, 10:00
Prolly helps keep it under wraps. Utah not the hotbed for film spoilers or fan sites. {nm} May 28, 11:01
That too, Arizona is a rare but sometimes utilized area for test screenings too. {nm} May 28, 11:15
Not the Mormon thing to do? ;-) .. use Internet I mean :-P May 28, 11:20
Lots of kids for kids movies is what is more impactful :) {nm} May 28, 11:28
I sent this to a friend in Utah, a big animation fan who is also a film critic May 28, 12:18
Studios also sometimes go there to see if certain themes/scenes might offend/upset conservative family audiences {nm} May 28, 13:29
On this movie May 28, 10:44
Yeah, it's current price is pretty nuts even if if it opens in over 1,000 theaters. May 28, 12:19
First Look [WOLFS] May 28, 08:44
I guess I owe an apology for laughing at all the Pick 7 players who picked FALGY and IF, cause I picked MMAX5 :) {nm} May 28, 08:04
Hold my Martini. I picked MMAX5, TWIS2 & BADB4. Race you to the bottom. At least I didn't laugh at anyone. May 28, 08:34
TWIS2 and BADB4 haven't open yet so TBD. May 28, 08:41
So, that means their box office is $0! {nm} May 28, 10:48
as bad as things are so far...I picked it for #1, but not like this!...not like this! 😂 May 28, 10:11
LOL! {nm} May 28, 10:19
Me too :( May 28, 12:50
WOLFS trailer tomorrow. {nm} May 28, 07:20
A Family Affair on Netflix June 28th (this was test screened over a year ago) May 28, 07:18
Richard Dreyfuss opens his can of worms & eats them on stage (not literally though that might have been better) May 28, 00:38
“We’re so fragile that we can’t have our feelings hurt,” says fragile, hurt old man {nm} May 28, 04:32
This /FILM piece is a good overview, he even admitted he yelled at directors when he was a teen before he was a star. May 28, 08:18
I am surprised Dwayne Johnson seemingly is unscathed by the "water bottles of pee" Wrap story. Damage control 101 I guess. May 28, 10:58
Collider/VDIES: VDIES has started car stunt training for FAST11 production. May 27, 15:48
Justin Kroll says Hardy and Lohan are not cast May 27, 17:49
Was Cailee Spaeny on that new A-List... Civil War, upcoming Alien: Romulus, Priscilla... {nm} May 27, 18:57
Nope! May 27, 19:27
My latest Email about Tuesday says "TUESDAY will release in limited theaters on June 7 and nationwide on June 14" {nm} May 27, 15:10
But this is A24 and I'm not sure either Problemista or I Saw the TV Glow ever went HSX wide {nm} May 27, 15:23
New Yorker: inside the biggest ponzi scheme in Hollywood history (who's gonna attach themselves by tomorrow morning?) May 27, 13:00
So Who Saw What Last Week?...Furiosa (A) {nm} May 27, 11:39
Hit Man (B, fun Linklater but soured on the ending for me), Egyptian reno (A, will go again) {nm} May 27, 12:08
Seven samourai (B+), Dune 2 (A) May 27, 12:15
Civil War (A) {nm} May 27, 14:43
Furiosa: A- Excellent. See it in IMAX. {nm} May 27, 16:49
Return of the Living Dead (B+), Terminator (B-), Born into Mafia (OMG) {nm} May 27, 16:54
THE BLUE ANGELS (on Prime Video, alas): B- Looks and sounds great, but drags a bit at 93 minutes. Glen Powell doesn't narrate. May 27, 18:48
The Greatest Showman, Lisa Frankenstein, Freaky, Super Mario Bros (2023), and Champions. Relaxing weekend {nm} May 28, 07:13
Saw IF (C+) and Furiosa (A-) {nm} May 28, 10:12
FALGY x 2 (A-, what a triumph!); Bodies Bodies Bodies (C+); I Saw the TV Glow (C) {nm} May 28, 12:27