Teaser for Robot Dreams Jan 04, 14:24
Trailer for The Peasants [PESNT] Jan 04, 14:21
New trailer for Lisa Frankenstein [LFRNK] Jan 04, 14:08
DL: Jonathan Majors has recorded his first post-trial interview that will debut on GMA on Monday. Jan 04, 13:22
DL: Up and comer with a fresh new starbond Ke Huy Quan will be the lead in action film With Love from Universal Jan 04, 13:20
BOR: BOOK OF CLARENCE "only" getting 2000 screens next weekend [at least it's more than House Party's 1400] Jan 04, 12:55
BOR: MEAN GIRLS is a pretty robust 3600+ Jan 04, 13:17
Clarence should have been a COMEDY! {nm} Jan 04, 15:00
I thought it was. Seeing it tomorrow morning, no review embargo. Jan 04, 15:14
Tim Gray quietly posted this years updates to the Golden Globes last month, Cecil B. DeMille and Carol Burnett Awards yoinked Jan 04, 12:48
Variety: NIGHT SWIM is targeting $9-11 million (seems...studio provided lowball-ish) Jan 04, 12:32
Universal's # going in to the weekend on M3GAN last year was just $17 million, actual was 30.4 million. {nm} Jan 04, 12:40
That seems very low. The Gofobo screening last night was PACKED and often that's telling of interest/awareness... Jan 04, 15:02
DL: Time to rise his recently deceased starbond from the grave (maybe)! Topher Grace joins FLIGHT RISK with Michelle Dockery Jan 04, 12:22
Sneider Newsletter subscription offer is, as expected, still jacked up. Jan 04, 11:41
Variety: KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON hits AppleTV Jan. 12 (it is already on PVOD) Jan 04, 11:28
So are you taking them Inside or Out? ;-) {nm} Jan 04, 11:32
Night Swim reviews should hit in a little over an hour I think... I have a feeling they'll be kinda "meh" {nm} Jan 04, 10:47
At least from the commercials, the premise seems "meh". {nm} Jan 04, 11:03
Variety: Benny Safdie interview discussing his split with his brother with a cameo appearance by Dwayne Johnson. Jan 04, 08:15
I hope they make JUNG2 {nm} Jan 04, 08:29
Why does it have to be JUNG2? Why not something different? {nm} Jan 04, 09:06
Because I liked Jungle Cruise 1? :) {nm} Jan 04, 10:35
Nah, I'd prefer something that might make money :) {nm} Jan 04, 11:24
I'd personally rather get EDGE OF TOMORROW 2 over JUNGLE CRUISE 2 if the offer is on the table. :) {nm} Jan 04, 11:37
Besides, it's not like Jungle Cruise made money, either. {nm} Jan 04, 12:38
TROCK " I’m at a point in my career where I want to make films that matter, " No more 4-quad movies? {nm} Jan 04, 17:14
Five bucks says that Josh never gets his own bond and gets treated like a red-headed stepchild Jan 04, 08:28
IMDB: 2024 Movies of 2024 with most page views: DUNE2, JOKE2, ARGYL, BEET2, MMAX5, DEAD3, MDWEB, MNGRL, GLAD2, KRAVN Jan 04, 06:56
I totally forgot about Beetlejuice 2 when I made this list Jan 04, 08:30
But I'm not sure I would have included it.. like Planet of the Apes, I'm reserving judgment until I see more. {nm} Jan 04, 08:30
Considering there are now several data points indicating general interest in BEET2 without anything but set photos.... Jan 04, 09:49
If you had done a 24 most anticipated of 2024 you could have included it (and Terrifier 3!) ;-) {nm} Jan 04, 10:09
Variety: Yeun discusses ankling Thunderbolts still open to doing another Marvel project Jan 03, 21:48
CriticalOverlord: Lydia Deetz has a Supernatural (TV?) Show in Beetlejuice 2 that her daughter hates. Jan 03, 18:19
CARA: MNGRL, BASTD, SUNCS have been rated Jan 03, 17:59