HSX Forum
Movies
DL: WGA will be the first to begin contract talks on March 20th, the last time they started first there was the 100 day strike in 2007
notfabio
Feb 22, 09:23
primarily because DGA pushed them in front of the train by taking a pass on opening talks early themselves
{nm}
my mate paul
Feb 22, 10:25
as in 2007, probably less of a question whether there will be a strike than whether DGA will cut off the WGA’s legs again if it prolongs
my mate paul
Feb 22, 10:27
I've been doing a LOST rewatch and man that writer's strike really screwed up their fourth season. I forgot how much I disliked it
{nm}
Moviesnob
Feb 22, 10:40
JJ brought bagels to the Paramount line one weekend, but no cream cheese. like WTF dude
{nm}
my mate paul
Feb 22, 10:44
LOL
{nm}
Moviesnob
Feb 22, 10:56
I'd imagine arming striking protestors with schmearing knives was deemed questionable (not to mention the mess/keeping cool)
{nm}
notfabio
Feb 22, 12:02
Belzer brought eggplant parm to his people
my mate paul
Feb 22, 12:11