Backrooms 2 Kane Parsons will return to direct Backrooms 2. The horror sequel follows the company Async as they explore the...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Well, I guess there's one NYC IMAX theater that won't be playing it... but I guess the non-70mm IMAX screens might get it still. {nm}
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Aug 08, 00:14 in response to TheWeekendWarrior's post Was shocked by how much I enjoyed Gran Turismo without...
Was shocked by how much I enjoyed Gran Turismo without having ever played the game (It's more a racing movie, than a video game movie) TheWeekendWarrior Aug 07, 23:32
^^^ That's my OMGWTFLOLBBQ reaction, notfabio ;) {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Aug 07, 23:33
Well, I guess there's one NYC IMAX theater that won't be playing it... but I guess the non-70mm IMAX screens might get it still. TheWeekendWarrior Aug 08, 00:14
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar