2023 Black List has dropped Dec 11, 11:20
(does feel like writers really were pencils down for six months) {nm} Dec 11, 11:44
most writers arent WGA and never will be {nm} Dec 11, 11:54
Not seeing a ton of wildly commercial loglines Dec 11, 12:03
Writers were allowed to write spec scripts during the strike. Dec 11, 12:18
sure. at least the guild writers i know didn’t write anything during the strikes regardless {nm} Dec 11, 12:32
Fair. I only saw a few guild writers I follow on Twitter say they were gonna spec write during the strike. lol {nm} Dec 11, 13:01
everyone had a strike spec (file saved in Final Draft that they never once opened) Dec 11, 13:10
not too much caught my eye this year...seems to be more horror...hehe...The Peasant sounds perfect for Jason Statham 😄... Dec 11, 12:22
reps always want their clients to do horror, from a risk/reward POV {nm} Dec 11, 12:34
ah...makes sense {nm} Dec 11, 12:38
That seems like the idea was stolen from an Image Comic, but I can't remember its title, fairly recent. {nm} Dec 11, 14:12
Ah... Stray Dogs. {nm} Dec 11, 14:12
uh oh {nm} Dec 11, 15:06
I'm not a lawyer but the creators of the comic should wait til the script sells for millions and THEN sue them. {nm} Dec 12, 06:18
bring in John Woo to do it dialog free...and the dog trainer from John Wick 3 😊 {nm} Dec 11, 15:10