BO: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 $17.5M Thursday Domestic Previews May 05, 08:37
Worst case ANTM3 $106M, Best case GOTG2 $146M ;) {nm} May 05, 08:44
ANTM3 had Presidents Day to inflate Sunday, but yeah, I can't see any lower than that. {nm} May 05, 08:47
DL doesn't know how much came from Wednesday. (I personally think it's around 500K) May 05, 08:49
Gut check: I'm short on the OW and CA and long on the PU... bummer though {nm} May 05, 08:55
OW Multiplier was 2.3241 for anyone interested {nm} May 05, 10:35
for GOTG2....sorry {nm} May 05, 10:36
Is that Friday to weekend for GG2? {nm} May 05, 10:37
Yes. $340.51 delist and 146.51 OW May 05, 10:41
MTTSH posted a date without contest and idiots think Spider-Man 4 is going to be release on a Thursday in Late August May 05, 08:19
*context {nm} May 05, 08:20
(somehow) {nm} May 05, 08:15
DL: Kerry Condon joins Brad Pitt's FORM1 May 05, 08:13
Kerry Condon joins [FORM1] {nm} May 05, 08:21
This was the plot to Driven wasn’t it many years ago May 08, 00:00
No Justice for Han. FASTX what happens after Han confronts Shaw May 05, 08:05
BOR: Love Again 240k Thursday (more like Dead Again) May 05, 07:56
BO: LOVE AGAIN $240K Thursday Domestic Previews May 05, 07:55
If I was a Sony exec, I'd start questioning whether it's time for Tom Rothman to go. {nm} May 05, 08:05
And yet, it's likely to open in the top 5 since so many other movies lost theaters {nm} May 05, 08:06
They have 23 movies for 2023, they are bound to have a lot of stinkers. {nm} May 05, 08:12
NYPost: Amber Heard quits Hollywood and moves to Madrid May 05, 04:37
Sorry to ask again: Does the google docs thursday night previews document still exist? If it does, is there a link? {nm} May 05, 00:27
I know what you're talking about but barring finding that, there is this... May 05, 05:21
Wednesday shows were only 100 IMAX theatres one showtime so 500k is about the max that could do. {nm} May 05, 05:28
BOR has a longer list with start time May 05, 07:34
Thanks for posting these. I appreciate this. {nm} May 05, 07:42
here's Roger's old blog as well...helpful articles in there May 05, 07:45
Yes, that's it. My goodness that doc was amazing. It's a level of detail that impresses every time I'd see it. Thanks! {nm} May 05, 07:47
SITWAP (but not on stock page): A/P The Numbers KOTZ will be in 750 theaters next week, May 04, 23:09
Jatinder: Looks like $18M previews for #GotGVol3 May 04, 22:53
That is signficantly better than DL's usual irresponsible box office reporting. {nm} May 04, 23:01
The Audience Score on RT is 96% for GOTG3. Word of mouth should be good May 05, 04:48
DL: GOTG3 is doing around $14M in previews. 62% of GOTG3‘s presales are for tonight or tomorrow. May 04, 20:51
Advance ticket sales for GOTG3 are nearing the $37M threshold that Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania {nm} May 04, 20:53
ANTM3 was $17.5M / $106.1M {nm} May 04, 20:54
i'm gonna have to take an internet break {nm} May 04, 20:59
If you want to go apocalyptic the same multiplier as Dr. STRANGE 2 would be 5.2x 72 8 millionx {nm} May 04, 21:45
If you want some cheap Disney stock its going to get pulverized Monday barring some miracle counter announcements {nm} May 04, 21:50
This movie will not hurt the Marvel franchise in the long run (nm) May 05, 03:31
You'll miss all the fun Moviesnob! {nm} May 04, 22:20
I just saw it… May 05, 03:29
I agree as I also was able to see it last night. Enjoyed it far more even than the GOTG2. {nm} May 05, 06:13
Literally what I said in response to the tracking ;) {nm} May 05, 06:30
That said, parents who take their kids may get upset by all the swearing. {nm} May 05, 06:31
PG-13 nm May 05, 10:19
ESPN: Brad Pitt will be driving an actual F1 car alongside Silverstone (July 9th) and for the rest of the season. [FORM1] May 04, 17:19
Next to last race is Vegas Grand Prix. {nm} May 04, 17:25
PW copying/confirming GFR: Oliver Park has been hired to direct “Untitled Blair Witch Sequel” May 04, 17:03
Didn't they all die in the first one? {nm} May 05, 13:02
BOOK CLUB: THE NEXT CHAPTER will have May 7th 1:00pm Sneaks May 04, 16:36
TheWrap: SPC will open Shortcomings 8/4 May 04, 16:03
Shortcomings OPENS AUGUST 4 [SHCOM] May 04, 16:44