HSX Forum
Movies
DL preview: FASTX 60M+ domestic.
Posted by: Antibody on May 16, 09:36
DL preview: FASTX 60M+ domestic.
Antibody
May 16, 09:36
With how they were managing the tracking number reporting, I would have expected worse. 50+ should keep FASTX Pt 2 on track at least.
notfabio
May 16, 09:40
Ironically, F9 was also tracking for 60+ per Variety the week of release (and did 70 if you want to keep the glass half full)
notfabio
May 16, 09:58
With a much more controlled budget, though, right?
{nm}
Jay_Beezy
May 16, 12:13
I don't remember, but I think they blew $50+ million just from having to hold production to find a new director
{nm}
notfabio
May 16, 12:18
If I’m not mistaken, the new writers were brought in by the *studio* and not Vin so they may try to control the sequel(s) more.
{nm}
Jay_Beezy
May 16, 14:05