BOR: So much for that idea.. Soul made $125k im 1350 theaters... AWFUL. Jan 13, 07:32
BOR: Mean Girls $11.65m Friday in 3,791 locations {nm} Jan 13, 07:37
Also BOR: Beekeeper $6.77m Friday in 3,303 theaters Jan 13, 07:38
TN: $6,765,000 Jan 13, 07:47
TBOCL $1,000,000 {nm} Jan 13, 08:25
ERC: Paramount estimating $27.5M over the traditional 3-day weekend, $31.5M 4-day. Jan 13, 07:39
BOR: $1mil for Clarence... might just get into the top 10. No estimate for American Fiction though MGM reported. {nm} Jan 13, 08:18
(Finishing that thought) MGM reported box office from other movies, I meant. {nm} Jan 13, 08:18
Anyone But You made $2.1 million Friday, more than Wonka, so it could get bumped up to third place this weekend. Jan 13, 08:24
I think it's actually ARB with three more days of box office to go. Jan 13, 08:25
I also think Disney/Searchlight is blowing it on Poor Things. Movie just beat Barbie at the Globes in two categories.. Jan 13, 07:42
There should be a Bad Studio Decisions Fund Jan 13, 08:05
It should Delist CashOut at 100.00 in virtually no time at all. {nm} Jan 13, 08:11
It's okay; if it was a REISSUE. They simply don't know what they're doing anymore. THAT's cringeworthy lol. {nm} Jan 13, 08:13
It is a REISSUE. {nm} Jan 14, 08:52
I guess. When was it released wide in North American movie theaters prior? {nm} Jan 14, 12:15